China Guangzhou International Investment & Finance Expo
Date: February 25, 2020 09:00 – February 27, 2020 18:00
With the rapid development of China’s economy and society
With the rapid development of China’s economy and society, finance plays an increasingly prominent role in effectively allocating resources and promoting the upgrading of industrial structure. The construction of a financial center has become an important strategy for the country to participate in economic globalization and grasp the initiative of pricing. Taking the construction of international financial center as the main body, improving the layout of regional financial center construction, accelerating the financial market and product innovation, and cultivating a group of financial institutions with international influence are the strategic choices for the current development of China’s financial industry. The outline of the plan approved by the state council clearly puts forward the construction of a regional financial center in Guangzhou, which gives Guangdong a great historical mission of leading the financial reform and innovation at the national level, leading the regional financial development, and participating in the international financial cooperation and competition more widely. Guangdong’s financial industry has ushered in an unprecedented development opportunity.
Strong development advantages
Strong development advantages: Guangdong is the economic center of south China, with unique geographical advantages connecting Hong Kong and Macao and radiating deep hinterland of south China. After 30 years of reform and opening up, Guangdong’s comprehensive economic strength has been continuously enhanced, and its strong economic strength has laid a solid market foundation for the development of a regional financial center. Guangdong strives to develop international finance, science and technology finance, industrial finance, rural finance, and people’s livelihood finance and plans to achieve the goal that the total assets of financial institutions in Guangdong reach 20 trillion yuan and the added value of financial industry accounts for more than 8% of Guangdong’s GDP. The financial industry has developed into a pillar industry of the national economy.
As an exhibition supporting the development of Guangdong financial industry
As an exhibition supporting the development of Guangdong financial industry, IFE financial expo has been successfully held for 21 sessions, becoming one of the largest and most influential financial events in China, and playing a positive role in promoting the exchange and development of Guangdong and even China’s financial industry. Under the favorable policies of the government to vigorously develop finance, IFE Guangzhou financial expo will be held in Guangzhou. The conference by the China Council for the promotion of finance and investment, rich to host the international group, in order to “innovation, communication, cooperation and development” as the theme, further highlight the characteristics of professional, authoritative, and internationalization, take the exhibition, a variety of forms such as BBS and recommendation, around the Guangzhou city positioning and financial advantages, seize the opportunity in the transformation of the pattern of economic development, financial institutions and enterprises, promote industrial cooperation, development and win-win. At the same time, we are committed to arranging matching services for investment and financing projects, realizing the seamless connection between financial capital and entrepreneurial projects through the online platform and face-to-face communication, and facilitating the exchange and integration of industry and capital.
The exhibition scope:
1. Financial services: provide housing loans, auto loans, education loans, consumer loans, travel loans, mortgages, personal business loans, Chinese and foreign banks, insurance companies, securities companies, fund companies, trust and investment companies, futures companies and other financial products such as credit card, gold investment, personal financial services, life insurance, accident insurance, medical insurance, dividend insurance, auto insurance, home and property insurance, etc.
2. Financial investment: stocks, funds, national bonds, corporate bonds, futures, trust investment products, dividends, etc.Investment apartments, shops, villas, office buildings, property-right hotels, characteristic commercial streets, professional markets, real estate consulting, etc.
3. Wealth services: investment and financial consulting service institutions, financial software, financial training, legal consulting institutions, financial equipment, Financial media, and financial tools;
4. Entrepreneurship and enrichment: venture capital projects, franchise, educational investment institutions, venture capital institutions, industrial and commercial tax consulting, etc.;
5. Comprehensive: family investment and financial planning, life and financial planning, insurance service planning, personal investment and financial consulting, etc.;
china, finance, guangzhou, international, investment