Date: April 09, 2020 09:00 – April 12, 2020 18:00
CMEF–Asia Pacific’s medical industry platform serving the entire value chain for the healthcare market, the industry assembly of technology innovation, trading, learning, and networkingThe China International Medicinal Equipment Fair (CMEF) was launched in the year 1979 and is held twice every year once in spring and the other in autumn, including exhibitions and forums. After more than 40 years of self-improvement and continuous development, the CMEF has now become one of the world’s leading global integrated service platforms in the value chain of medical devices, covering products and technology, new product launches, procurement and trade, scientific collaboration, academic forums, brand promotion, education, and training. The fair widely covers more than ten thousand products, including medical optical and electro-medical devices, smart health-care and wearable equipment, and services including medical imaging, medical examination, in-vitro diagnostics, and hospital construction, In recent years, the CMEF has persistently maintained its growth, having innovatively introduced more than 30 subdivided industrial clusters, such as artificial intelligence (AI), computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), operating room, molecular diagnosis, point-of-care testing (POCT), rehabilitation projects, rehabilitation assistive devices and medical ambulances, presenting cutting-edge scientific achievements in the medical industry.
As of now, more than 7,000 medical device manufacturers from over 30 different countries and regions have annually exhibited their products and services with us at the CMEF. For trading and exchanging of medical products and services, about 2,000 specialists and talents and almost 200,000 visitors and buyers including government procurement agencies, hospital buyers and dealers from over 100 countries and regions gathered at the CMEF.
Meanwhile, the CMEF has established a series of highly influential sub-brands in the medical field which includes the International Component Manufacturing and Design Show (ICMD), CMEF Congress, CMEF Imaging, CMEF IVD, CMEF Indonesia, CMEF Beijing, the Intelligent Health China, and the Beijing International Rehabilitation and Personal Health Show. The establishment of these sub-brands has brought great success to the industry with intelligent medical equipment.
1. Artificial intelligence: artificial intelligence technology, rehabilitation robot, surgical robot, etc
2. Mobile and telemedicine: intelligent application (APP), system operator, remote diagnosis, telemedicine consultation, telemedicine education, remote hospital bed monitoring system, etc
3. Big data and Internet of things: data center (IDC), data analysis system (BI)
4. Wearable devices: blood pressure, blood glucose equipment, muscle activity, eye movement, skin conduction, sleep, sports, respiratory system, brain activity, blood oxygen level, heart monitoring, posture correction, body circumference monitoring, fetal heart monitoring, etc
5. Home medical equipment: home health care self-test equipment, blood pressure meter, electronic thermometer, blood glucose meter, vision improvement equipment, sleep improvement equipment, oral health products, pain massage equipment, fat-measuring instrument, family medicine box, etc
6. 3D printing: 3D printing equipment, in-vitro medical devices (medical models, medical devices — artificial limbs, hearing AIDS, dental surgery templates, etc.), implant 3D printing technology, cell 3D printing technology, etc