INTERNATIONAL SUMMIT AND EXHIBITION FOR VOCATIONAL EDUCATION
Date: September 27, 2018 11:12 – September 29, 2018 13:12
Education+ is an exceptional platform for the development and advancement of vocational education in China. The aim is to help raise the quality of teaching and learning as well as supporting and enhancing the value of vocational education. Education+ will provide the industry with the opportunity to exchange new ideas and Best Practice examples by presenting an international summit and an exhibition platform. The concept of this three-day event provides headmasters and teachers the opportunity to experience the latest technology at the industry exhibition, as well as network, and sharpen their skills through on-floor research forums, teacher training, international open classes, and an International Summit. On the third day, students and their families will be able to use Education+ as their guide to exploring various pathways towards a professional career.
- 5000+quality visitors of decision-makers, responsible leaders, and professional experts from intelligent manufacturing enterprises, mechanical engineering training, equipment suppliers, vocational education institutions and vocational schools, colleges.
- 150+exhibitors who covers big market players, mechanical engineering training, equipment suppliers, technology and information equipment service providers and vocational education and training system solution experts.
- School pavilions with 50+ vocational colleges from 6 provinces, demonstrating the best practice of China’s outstanding project of collaboration between enterprises and vocational schools in machinery and intelligent manufacturing.
- Panel Discussion and exchange of ideas on China manufacturing 2025 & German industrial 4.0 to discover the best practice of teaching and learning from the integration of 1 international conference, 6 thematic forums, and 2 teacher workshops.
- Education and Vocational equipment suppliers
- Training systems and equipment for vocational education
- ICT devices, equipment, presentation technology, infrastructure, and software
- Publishing companies
- Educational systems, equipment, and models for science
- General supplies and consumables
●Purchasing and procurement managers
●Government advisers and consultants
●Head of Training Centers and Managers responsible for school/enterprise cooperation
●CEOs, leaders of the industry, and HR managers
●Distributors and importers