Shanghai International Heat Treatment Fair (HT China)
Date: April 23, 2020 09:00 – April 25, 2020 18:00
Shanghai International Heat Treatment Fair (HT China)was established in 2010. It is held on an annual basis in Shanghai. HT China aims at promoting the exchange among and development of heat treatment industries both at home and abroad. It builds an effective platform for enterprises engaging in heat treatment equipment and materials both home and abroad to promote technical exchange and seize new market opportunities, which vigorously promotes the development of Chinese heat treatment industry. HT China has become one of the most important fairs in the global heat treatment industry.
1) Various heat treatment furnaces: atmosphere furnace, carburizing (carbonitriding) furnace, gas nitriding (carbonitriding) furnace, Austenitic isothermal quenching furnace, aluminum alloy solid solution and aging furnace, brazing furnace, bonding furnace, drying furnace; vacuum furnace (vacuum high-pressure gas quenching furnace, vacuum carburizing furnace, vacuum low-pressure gas quenching furnace, vacuum hydrogen furnace, vacuum oil/water quenching furnace, vacuum sintering furnace and vacuum tempering furnace), batch-type furnace, pusher type furnace, rotary hearth furnace, roller furnace, mesh belt furnace, trolley furnace, elevator furnace, chain-conveyer furnace, rotary hearth furnace, bell-type furnace, salt bath furnace, fluidized bed furnace, gas furnace, walking beam furnace, vibrating hearth furnace, pit furnace (heating furnace, carburizing furnace and nitriding furnace), cycle furnace and continuous furnace etc., plasma heat treatment equipment (carburizing and nitriding), etc.;
2) Production lines of various heat treatments: production lines of annealing, normalizing, quenching, hardening and tempering, inductive heat treatment, chemical heat treatment and ionic diffusion coating, etc.;
3) Instruments and meters for process control, mechatronics control technology, intelligent informatization management technology: various technical control software, thermocouple, temperature controller, atmosphere control instrument, flowmeter, sensor (oxygen probe and hydrogen probe), infrared temperature measuring device, etc.;
4) Instruments for quality control and product testing of heat treatment: for instance, durometer, metallographic specimen preparation device, optical (electronic) microscope, ultrasonic testing device, material testing machine, X-ray
diffractometer, chemistry analyzer, and cooling velocity tester, etc.;
5) Auxiliary equipment for heat treatment: heating power supply, cleaning machine, shot blasting strengthening equipment, straightener, material transmission gear, deep freeze refrigeration plant, vacuum system, cooling system and quenching press, etc.;
6) Materials for heat treatment technology: various quenching media, permeability agents (permeability-reducing agents), coatings, cleaning agents and antirust agents, etc.; 7) Heating elements, materials for building a furnace, fireproofing materials, heat-resisting/thermal insulation materials: heating wires, graphite materials, radiant tubes, burner nozzles, MoSi2 heating elements, refractory bricks, refractory fibers, and heat resistant steel, etc.; 8) Various atmospheres for heat treatment, industrial gases and the system for preparing them, atmosphere generator, etc.; 9) Matching components and parts for heat treatment equipment: tools, furnace lining, muffle tank, conveyer belt, mesh belt, fan, pump, transformer and heat exchanger, etc.; 10) Technology and equipment of surface treatment and surface modification: high-energy beam heating, physical deposit, chemical deposit, hot galvanizing, electroplating and micro-arc oxidation, etc.; 11) Technology and equipment of safety, energy conservation and environmental protection related to heat treating.; 12) Processing service, technological development and consultation service for heat treatment;
13) Other industrial furnaces and hot working equipment.