Shanghai International New Energy Vehicle Industry Expo
Date: August 26, 2020 09:00 – August 28, 2020 18:00
At present, the world’s new energy vehicles have entered the industrialization stage, China’s new energy vehicles have also been rapid development. In 2018, China’s new energy vehicles will enter a period of rapid growth from the market nurturing period, and the production and sales of new energy vehicles in China show a high-speed growth trend. According to statistics from the China Association of automobile manufacturers, the production and sales of new energy vehicles reached 504,000 and 496,000 in the first seven months of this year, up 85% and 97.1% respectively over the same period last year. China’s huge market demand for new energy vehicles has created unlimited business opportunities for global car companies. How to accelerate the technological innovation of new energy vehicles and promote the collaborative development of industrial chain has become a hot topic in the industry, and also a key issue to be discussed at the 2019 international conference on new energy vehicles.
New energy automobile exhibition area
- Pure electric vehicles: pure electric buses, pure electric city logistics vehicles, pure electric buses, pure-electric passenger vehicles, pure electric sanitation vehicles, extended-range electric vehicles, ultracapacitors, etc.;
- Plug-in hybrid vehicles (hybrids): hybrid buses, hybrid buses, hybrid animal flow vehicles, hybrid cars, etc.;
- Other new energy vehicles: fuel cell vehicles, online ride-hailing vehicles, Shared vehicles, etc.;
- Intelligent network products: vehicle perception, intelligent decision-making, and control, V2X communication, information security, test demonstration, etc.;
- Core components: motor, electric control, power drive system, inverter, electric heat pump, electric power steering, electric air conditioning, tires, wire connection, electromagnetic technology, related materials, power module, etc.
- Solutions: vehicle and system control design, lightweight chassis, variable speed power system, direct drive system, etc.
- Others: start-stop power supply, mobile car charger, magnetic material, connector, flywheel; Related new materials, processes, and technologies; Relevant testing, monitoring, testing and safety protection equipment; Maintenance, manufacturing equipment, and tools, etc.
Charge and exchange equipment exhibition area
- Intelligent charging solutions: charging pile, charger, power module, charging bow, charging heap, etc.
- supporting facilities solutions: inverter, transformer, charging cabinet, distribution cabinet, filtering equipment, high and low voltage protection equipment, converter, relay, etc.
- Advanced charging technologies: wireless charging, flexible charging, high-power charging, etc.
- Intelligent parking system, parking equipment, intelligent three-dimensional garage, etc.;
- On-board power supply, on-board charger, motor, electric control, etc.
- Capacitor, energy storage battery, and battery management system;
- Connectors, cables, wiring harnesses, etc.
- The photovoltaic system, energy storage system, control system, etc.
- Charging facility construction and operation solution, optical storage and storage integration solution and vehicle pile coordinated development solution;
Lithium battery and supercapacitor exhibition area
- The composite supercapacitor, laminated supercapacitor, and other products;
- electrode, activated carbon, electrolyte, diaphragm, fluid collection and other ultracapacitor materials, raw materials, additives, etc.;
- Supercapacitor production and manufacturing equipment, testing instruments and equipment, etc.;
- Graphene materials and graphene supercapacitors;
- All kinds of supercapacitors used in industrial and consumer electronics, transportation, elevator energy saving, green energy, and their products display.
energy, industry, international, shanghai, vehicle