Shanghai International Sugar and Liquor Trade Fair
Date: May 07, 2020 09:00 – May 09, 2020 18:00
Shanghai International Sugar and Liquor Trade FairShanghai International Sugar and Liquor Trade Fair (SFDF) is widely known as the “bridge of friendship and trade”.In the beautiful Shanghai, China will welcome tens of thousands of merchants in the wine and food industry of five continents and four seas to make happy wine and share sweet food. As one of China’s economic, transportation, science and technology, industrial, financial, exhibition and shipping centers, Shanghai is also the home of the first China (Shanghai) pilot free trade zone in mainland China. At the same time, Shanghai also has the title of “China’s exhibition capital”, with the international exhibition ranking the first in the country, and the annual revenue of exhibition accounts for nearly 50% of the country. With a population of more than 23 million and a strong consumption potential, the international sugar and wine trade fair has a unique advantage in Shanghai, which can help more domestic and foreign wine and food enterprises to grasp the consumption status and development trend and build a good communication platform. There will be tens of thousands of new products from the wine and food industry at home and abroad and tens of thousands of professional buyers attending this year’s sugar and wine fair, which will provide a great opportunity not to be missed for production enterprises and domestic general agents of product sales to find distributors, agents and set up marketing system. With Shanghai as the window, relying on the strong demand of the Chinese market, this event will become the top influential international wine and food industry event in the Asia-pacific region.
• Chinese famous wine exhibition area: white wine, yellow wine, domestic wine, health wine, chateau wine, etc.;
• international famous wine exhibition area: wine, beer, cocktail, fruit wine, brandy, whiskey, vodka, rum, gin, sake, tequila, etc.
• food and beverage exhibition area: imported food, baked goods, snack food and dessert, fresh food, edible oil and olive oil, fruits and vegetables, canned food, natural and health food, fashion drinks, high-end bottled water, milk and dairy products, ice cream and cold drinks, coffee and tea, etc.• catering and chain franchise exhibition area: catering industry and catering materials, hotel and catering chain franchise, catering new retail and digital management, etc.;
• food and wine machinery zone: beer and beverage manufacturing technology and equipment, food machinery and packaging technology, dairy and ice cream machinery, and technology, etc.
• wine and food supporting and service exhibition area: education and training, alcohol investment institutions, e-commerce platform service providers, wholesale and retail and channel service providers, etc.
The target audience
• relevant organizations and associations of various countries, foreign institutions in China, trade institutions, China purchasing office of international buyers, international trade institutions, etc.;
• wholesalers, agents, distributors/distributors, import and export traders, manufacturers, franchised stores, practitioners, consumers, suppliers, experts, researchers, industry organizations and associations, purchasers/franchisees, technical consulting, supermarkets, e-commerce, etc.
• e-commerce industry: web designers, professional buyers of such websites and related media, etc.