Asia-Pacific Biomass Energy Exhibition
Date: August 16, 2020 09:00 – August 18, 2020 18:00
China’s five-year plan for the bioenergy industry
China’s five-year plan for the bioenergy industry, the nation’s annual consumption of biomass energy will be equivalent to 58 million tons of standard coals. The installed capacity for biomass power generation will stand at 15 million kilowatts. Yearly consumption of biomass-to-liquid fuel and biomass pellets will respectively reach 6 million tons and 30 million tons.
Ranking among the world’s top biomass trade shows
Ranking among the world’s top biomass trade shows, APBE 2019 is going to be staged on a show floor of 18,000 sq.m with 200+ exhibitors. The 6th Asia-Pacific Bioenergy Summit will give you a glimpse at the forefront of biomass technology.
What’s more, the show will be held under the same roof as 2019 China Heat Energy Exhibition (Heat China 2019) and the 11th Guangzhou Int’l Solar Photovoltaic Exhibition 2019 (PV Guangzhou 2019), offering more heating and energy solutions!
- − Biomass molding fuel and manufacturing equipment;
- − Biomass boilers, combustors, stoves, boiler improvement and heating service companies;
- − Biomass gasification technologies and equipment;
- − Biogas technologies & engineering equipment;
- − Comprehensive utilization of crop straw;
- − Biomass & garbage power technologies and equipment, integrated garbage treatment, recycling of industrial waste gas and heat;
- − Advanced biology liquid fuel and refining technologies;
- − Related technologies and equipment of biomass combined heat and power generation;
- − Detection, evaluation and certification institutions, marine biomass energy, etc