Asia Recreational Water Sports Expo(ARWSE)
Date: August 03, 2020 09:00 – August 05, 2020 18:00
The Asia Recreational Water Sports Expo (ARWSE) will be hosted by Guangdong Yacht Industry Association (GYIA), Association of Promotion for Guangdong Economy & Investment, Guangdong Association of Cyber Culture (GACC), and Guangdong Enterprises Association for Foreign Economic Cooperation. Organized by Guangdong Grandeur International Exhibition Group, ARWSE aims at providing quality and innovative water sports equipment to global buyers and consumers, setting up an international trade platform for manufacturers and buyers to negotiate for cooperation and exchange information. The last ARWSE attracted around 100 companies and brand manufacturers of water sports equipment from the US, Germany, Australia, France, Italy, UK, Japan, and other countries and regions.
This year, ARWSE will cover an area of 30,000m2, divided into 6 exhibition areas: Water Recreational Sports Equipment, Sports Outfits and Equipment, Yacht Industry, Diving Equipment, Cloth and Materials, and Bodybuilding Equipment. The expo will present a wonderful industry event for both exhibitors and visitors, promote the exchange and development of the water sports industry, and provide an excellent purchasing platform for consumers and buyers.
1. A Whole Variety of Exhibits: Major brand enterprises present with various products, covering the entire industrial chain of water sports;
2. Numerous Concurrent Events: Industry masters will gather in the forum, including scholars, company leaders, industry representatives. They will discuss and work together to promote the exchange and development of the water sports industry. Besides, the interactive experiential expo will bring a true sense of B2B2C;
3. Sharing Visitors: During the same period, 23 halls will open for more than 10 themed expos such as AAA 2020, sharing huge visitor groups;
4. Personalized Service: Free customized service will be offered, including customized water tourism, motor homes, camping, water and underwater activities, waterfront off-roading, and so on.
Kayaking, rubber dinghies, surf boats, rowing boats, jet skis, fishing boats, tourist boats, luxury yachts, gaily-painted pleasure-boat, pedal boats, dragon boats, electric boats, inflatable boats with tents, hovercrafts, drifting boats, etc.;
2. Diving Supplies:
Related Services: Diving resorts, liveaboard diving, diving centers, diving clubs, diving training schools, tourism bureaus, etc.;
Supplies: Diving suits, diving masks, snorkel, diving fins, buoyancy compensators, diving instruments, diving boots, diving flashlights, depth gauges, diving watches, diving knives, diving decompression tables, underwater photography & video equipment, etc.;
3. Surfing & Water Skiing Equipment:
Kinds of surf boats, sailboats, windsurfing boards, surfing kites, surfing suits, surfboards, water skis, traction ropes, wetsuits and other equipment;
4. Swimming Supplies and Equipment:
Supporting equipment for swimming pools, swimwear, swimming caps, goggles, sunscreen and skincare products, diving platforms, swimming gears, pool floaters, antibacterial towels, slippers, swimming teaching appliances, etc.;
5. Water Sports Supplies:
Beachwear, outdoor sportswear and other clothing; beach sports equipment; beach supplies, sunglasses, fashion accessories, backpacks, footwear, hats, souvenirs, toys, etc.;
6. Water Park Equipment:
Water walking balls, inflatable trampolines, water bicycles, water tricycles, water scooters, water-rock climbing, water seesaws, water balance beams, water slides, water bouncing balls, and other inflatable water products and recreation equipment;
7. Water Safety Products and Lifesaving Supplies:
Inflatable floating beds, inflatable swimming rings, swimming arm rings, inflatable swimming pools and other related inflatable products; lifeboats, life jackets, life rafts, lights, line throwing equipment, marine fire extinguishers, medical supplies and emergency supplies, water transportation supporting facilities, maritime communication, navigation and monitoring equipment, search and rescue satellite aided tracking system;
8. Yacht clubs, water sports clubs, planning and construction companies for water sports centers, supporting facilities, wharf facilities, yacht trailers, second-hand yacht transactions, water recreation facilities, water tourism promotion agencies, urban water culture and water tourism companies.