China (Beijing) International Medical Devices Exhibition
Date: September 23, 2020 09:00 – September 25, 2020 18:00
China is a big marketSince the reform and opening-up of China, the Chinese medical device industry has achieved remarkable development which draws worldwide attention. Especially since the beginning of 21st Century, the whole industry has entered a fast-growing stage, with the total sales amount surging approximately tenfold from CNY 17.9 billion in 2001 to forecasted CNY 212 billion in 2013. In recent years Japanese medical device market size has been around USD 26 billion, equivalent to less than CNY 160 billion. Therefore, we believe in 2013 China overtook Japan to become the world’s second-largest medical device market, just after the USA.
Beijing, as the capital of China, has at all times been at the forefront of the high-end medical device industryBeijing, as the capital of China, has at all times been at the forefront of high-end medical device industry. It plays an important role in enhancing the status of Chinese medical device industry among all users and counterparts in the world and has very important historical significance for promoting the competitiveness and development of Chinese medical device industry in the world market.
The Beijing International Medical Devices Exhibition comprehensively covers products including medical electronicsThe Beijing International Medical Devices Exhibition comprehensively covers products including medical electronics, medical imaging instrument, optics, first aid, rehabilitation nursing, medical supplies and hygienic material, testing instrument, and diagnostic reagent as well as medical information technology, and directly and comprehensively serves the whole medical-industrial chain of medical device industry. In each event, more than 500 medical device manufacturers from over 20 countries and 30,000 person-times governmental purchasing agencies, hospital buyers and distributors, as well as agents from over 20 countries and regions gather in CMEH for transaction and communication.
● Medical devices: Various new-type medical instruments and auxiliary medical devices and equipment, heart monitoring equipment, medical photographic equipment, biochemical lab equipment and household medical devices such as blood-pressure meters, thermometers, etc.;
● Diagnosis and therapy equipment: X-ray diagnosis and inspection equipment, ultrasonic diagnosis equipment, nuclear medical equipment, endoscope system, ophthalmology and otorhinolaryngology therapy instruments, dynamic analytic instruments, cryotherapy equipment, dialysis therapy equipment, first-aid devices, etc.;
● Ward care equipment and devices: Various patient beds, cabinets, operation chairs, and beds, etc.
● Auxiliary equipment: sterilization series products, oxygen-making and oxygen-supply equipment, blood bank facility, medical data and image processing equipment, rehabilitation apparatus, special apparatus for the disabled, etc.;
● Oral medical devices: Dental diagnosis and therapy equipment, dental operation apparatus, dental technician equipment;
● Hospital remote medical system, hospital medical information system, hospital office automation system;
● Medical dressing: Medical bandage, gauze, face mask, Medical adhesive plaster, band-aid, cotton balls, medical gloves, surgery protective film, breathable medical tape, adhesive, dressing plaster, disposable syringes and infusion apparatus;
● Medical MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) equipment;
● Medical equipment and devices for operation room, emergency room and diagnostic therapeutic room;
● Medical software and information processing system, medical media and related services.