China International Automotive Lightweight Technological Achievements Exhibition
Date: August 07, 2020 09:00 – August 09, 2020 15:00
With the increasing popularization of automobile consumption, consumers propose higher requirements for automobile products: energy saving, environmental protection, safety, and beauty. Auto-materials are also gradually developing to be lightweight and environmental protection. Reduction of automotive dead weight is one of the important measures for enhancing the fuel economy of automobiles and reducing energy consumption. For this purpose, in recent years, automobile manufacturers in western developed countries compete to speed up the manufacture of lightweight automobiles, so as to adapt to diverse requirements of the market and society.
In the largest automobile market in the world
In the largest automobile market in the world, how can enterprises participate in the domestic and international division of labor and competition with global vision? This is a real problem. In order to adapt to the demand of energy-saving and cost-reducing of automobile industry and increasing quality of automobile industry, promote the increase of level of lightweight materials and processing technologies of automobile industry, and accelerate the promotion of industrial application of automobile lightweight materials and new processes, we hereby recommend you “ China Shanghai Automobile Lightweight Technological Achievements Exhibition”, hoping that you can find answers through this platform.
CIAIE is the sole national-level automobile industry exhibition held based on the principles of internationalization, professionalization, and marketization. International visitors from 39 Associations of Automobile Manufacturers in 17 countries and regions, such as China, German, America, Britain, France, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Spain, Canada, Australia, Italy, India, Iran, Pakistan, the Philippines and Taiwan (China), have participated in CIAIE.
Domestic audiences of CIAIE are mainly from over 1,000 brands
Domestic audiences of CIAIE are mainly from over 1,000 brands, such as SAIC, Beiqi Foton, GAC Group, FAW, Beijing Benz, BMW Brilliance, Volkswagen, SGM, BAIC, Beijing Hyundai, BYD, Chery Automobile, Great Wall Automobile, Xiali, Geely, Hafei, Lifan, DPCA, Jiangnan Automobile, Hongta Automobile, Lark Auto, TT Auto, Zhengzhou Yutong, Auman Heavy-Duty Vehicle, Beijing Automotive Technology Center, Haima Automobile, Zotye Auto Engineering Institute, PSA Peugeot Citroen, BOSCH, DENSO, Magna, Lear, Dongfeng Parts and Components, YOGOMO, Jiangsu Dao Jue, Yanfeng, Adient, Skoito, Valeo, Faurecia, Delphi, Wanxiang Group, Shenlong Dongxin, Dongfeng Parts and Components, ZFTRW, PATAC, Megaforce Company and Helga GMBH, covering application, R&D and design companies engaged in traditional automobiles, new energy vehicles, electric automobiles, power assembly, fuel system, body parts, automobile interior and exterior trimmings, automotive molds, automobile tires, quick-wear parts and testing institutes, which visit, exchange and negotiate. During the exhibition, relevant activities, such as “Lightweight Technical Forum, and New Technology and New Product Release Conference”, were held, which also received the support and praise from industry organizations and relevant governmental institutions.
1. Automobile lightweight components: automobile lightweight bodies, relevant lightweight parts and components (motor system, chassis system, traveling system, steering system, body system, drive system, exhaust system, cooling system, fuel system, automotive accessories, interchangeable parts, fasteners, sealing elements, wheels, seats, glass, automobile mirrors, automobile lights, interior and exterior trimmings) and various other lightweight products and new technologies.
2. Automobile highly-light steel: high-strength and high-ductility steel, highly-light steel, high-carbon stainless steel, chromium manganese steel, high-carbon steel, etc.
3. Automobile non-ferrous alloy: aluminum alloy, magnesium alloy, titanium alloy, etc.
4. Other automobile lightweight materials: self-skinning foam, high resilience foam, elastomer, semi-rigid foam, rigid foam, tackiness agent, TDI, PPG, MDI, TPU, RRIM, flexible foam, PU coating, PP, EVA, PE, PC, ABS, PA, PVC, PBT, POM, CF, ceramic materials, rare earth materials, nanomaterials, CFRP, crystal whisker, metal wire and hard fine grains, light glass, chemicals and materials for automobile and parts, textile and leather materials, industrial textiles, etc.
5. Non-metallic composite materials: fiberglass, carbon fiber, high-strength fiber composite material, synthetic fiber, etc.
6. Automobile chemical new materials: automotive tackiness agent, automotive friction materials, automotive silicone materials, sealing technology products, etc.
7. Material molding technologies and equipment, processing technologies and equipment: laser welding/cutting, injection molding, blow molding, extrusion and relevant auxiliary equipment, casting/forging, die casting, punching machine, pressure forming, hot runner, IMD, mold analysis software, three-coordinate instrument, 3D printing molding equipment, etc.
8. Element/module: use light metal alloy to reduce element weight, (body/chassis components, power components, battery/ inverter box),use the structural attribute of resinous material to reduce weight (body outer plate, internal and external ornaments, engine room components, fuel tank, electric elements), etc.
9. Combining technologies of relevant materials: association technologies of laser welding, friction stir welding, direct bonding, analysis, and welding of dissimilar materials, ultrasonic braze welding, diffusion welding, bonding strength test, design simulation tool, etc.
10. Other technologies for reducing automobile weight: design technology, lightweight design of body structure, lightweight design of parts structure, chassis design, structural analysis tool/ simulation technology, design software, special equipment, etc.
11. Process and instrument: special coating and surface treatment technologies and equipment, material testing, detection, and test equipment, and technologies, etc.
12. Others: automobile lightweight incubation base, industrial park, automobile material test, certification authority, technical publications, trade journals, and media, etc.
China International Automotive Lightweight Technological Achievements Exhibition
The most authoritative fair dedicated to lightweight and environmentally friendly automotive materials. The fair aims to meet the needs of the automotive industry for energy conservation and consumption reduction, as well as improve the quality of the automotive industry, by presenting high-end automotive products: energy saving, environmentally friendly and safe.
Leading automobile enterprises will present traditional vehicles, new energy vehicles, electric vehicles, power trains, fuel systems, body parts, automotive interior and exterior decoration, automotive molds, automotive tires, wearing parts and much more. International visitors from 39 Associations of Automobile Manufacturers in 16 countries and regions, such as China, Germany, USA, Britain, France, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Spain, Canada, Australia, India, Iran, Pakistan, the Philippines, and Taiwan, have participated in CIAIE.
CIAIE by the numbers:
- 42 000+ visitors
- 300+ exhibitors
- 30 000 square meters of expo space
Key products to be presented at the exhibition:
- Lightweight automotive components: bodywork for cars, engine systems, undercarriage systems, steering systems, transmission systems, exhaust systems, cooling systems, fuel systems, automotive accessories
- Lightweight general parts: fasteners, seals, wheels, seat, glass, mirrors, lights, interior, and exterior trim
- High-duty mild steel for vehicles: TRIP steel, high carbon steel, chromium manganese steel
- Non-ferrous metal alloys for vehicles: aluminum, magnesium, titanium
- Lightweight materials: Self-skinning foams, high-rebound polyether, elastomers, semi-rigid, rigid foams, adhesives, MDI, TPU, RRIM, soft foams, PU coatings, EVA, PE, PC, ABS, PA, PVC, PBT, POM, CF, nanomaterials, CFRP, metal wires, textile and leather materials
- Non-metallic composite materials: glass fibers, carbon fibers, high-strength fiber composites, synthetic fibers
- Material forming and processing equipment: laser welding and cutting, extrusion and injection blow molding and related auxiliary equipment, pressing, software, 3D printing and forming equipment
- Other technologies to reduce vehicle weight: body structure design, component structure design, chassis design, structural analysis tools/simulation technologies, design software, special equipment
- Special coatings and surface treatment technologies, materials testing equipment and technologies
CIAIE – an exhibition for those who are engaged in the fields of:
- Manufacturing, sales, and service of vehicles
- Automobile design, after-sales service, tuning
- Renewable energy sources
SAIC, Beiqi Foton, GAC Group, FAW, Beijing Benz, BMW Brilliance, Volkswagen, SGM, BAIC, Beijing Hyundai, BYD, Chery Automobile, Great Wall Automobile, Xiali, Geely, Hafei, Lifan, DPCA, Jiangnan Automobile, Hongta Automobile, Lark Auto, TT Auto, Zhengzhou Yutong, Auman Heavy-Duty Vehicle, Beijing Automotive Technology Center, Haima Automobile, Zotye Auto Engineering Institute, PSA Peugeot Citroen, BOSCH, DENSO, Magna, Lear, Dongfeng Parts and Components, YOGOMO, Jiangsu Dao Jue, Yanfeng, Adient, Skoito, Valeo, Faurecia, Delphi, Wanxiang Group, Shenlong Dongxin, Dongfeng Parts and Components, ZFTRW, PATAC, Megaforce Company and Helga GMBH.