Expo Contract Furniture and Deco for Commercial Properties and Hotels
Date: August 12, 2020 09:00 – August 14, 2020 18:00
The Expo Contract Furniture and Deco for Commercial Properties and Hotels
Expo Contract Furniture and Deco for Commercial Properties and Hotels is the important theme exhibition of HOTEL PLUS – Total Solution for Commercial Properties, which provides professional solutions to the hotel, shopping mall, restaurant, clubhouse, B&B and other commercial properties.
It has effectively integrated three major themed exhibition areas, namely Hotel Supplies & Furniture Expo; Building & Decoration, Engineering & Design, Lighting & Intelligence Expo; Cleaning/ Facility/ Air purification/ Vending/ Smart Retail Expo. With the exhibition area reaches 210,000 m2, the show gathers over 3,000 exhibiting companies, receiving a total of 147,166 visits in three days and featuring a 6.3% year-on-year visitor increase.
- Mega-scale: 210,000 m2 exhibiting space, 3 theme exhibition sections, 3,000+ exhibitors, and 175,000+ professional visitors, altogether rendering a mega-scale expo.
- Widespread influence: a global trade fair attracting visitors from 106 countries and regions on 6 continents in the world.
- In-depth service: 16 thematic exhibitions, 100+ conferences, and events, an all-around and in-depth interaction channel for upstream and downstream of the industry.
The Hotel Plus (HOTELEX Shanghai Phase II) & Expo Furniture and Deco for Commercial Properties and Hotels will continue to promote the communication between exhibitors and buyers and cross-industry interaction.
To cater to the demands for development of the commercial space market, the Expo Furniture and Deco for Commercial Properties and Hotels will strive to solicit more premium exhibitors for the existing sections including Hotel Mattress, Contract Package furniture, Outdoor Furniture and Decoration Design in an effort to forge a more comprehensive and efficient industrial trading platform. Meanwhile, hotel fabric covering and supplies and other related exhibits will be moved to halls, thereby shaping a complete purchase chain for hotel furniture and amenities together with W1 and W2 halls and improving visiting efficiency remarkably.
- Hotel Furniture, Mattress, Outdoor Furniture, Commercial Furniture
- Smart Office, Space Design Furniture, Hospital Furniture, School Furniture, Smart Furniture
- Fabric Decoration, Curtain and Accessories, Decorative Materials, Leather Padding, Integrated Ceiling/Wall