Fruit Processing & Packaging Equipment World Expo
Date: September 24, 2020 00:00 – September 26, 2020 00:00
Packaging and processing is the most value-added link in the production of fruit. With the growing of the industry development, consumers ask for higher demand for the quality, variety and functions of the packaging and processing. Therefore, a trading platform for companies to display their products, strengthen their communication, seek cooperation and expand markets is provided.
2020 Fruit Processing & Packaging Equipment World Expo (FPPE), held by GD-HK-Macao Economic & Cooperation Exchange Association, GD-HK-Macao Economic & Cooperation Exchange Association, Guangdong Association for Promoting Economic Investment and Guangdong Grandeur International Exhibition Group, and guided by China Fruit Marketing Association, will be held on July 16th-18th, 2020 at Guangzhou Import and Export Fair Complex in order to promote the development of fruit packaging and processing industry, bridge the gap between the industry and international trade, and create a new pattern for the industry.
As a theme exhibition of Fruit Expo 2020, FPPE will integrate related field resources to provide a commercial platform which combines products display, technology exchanges, and negotiation for enterprises at home and abroad. Apart from being a window which connects China and the world together and promotes international cooperation, FPPE will also build a commercial fest for producers, agents, traders, wholesalers, and maga-supermarkets.Concurrent Exhibitions
- Fruit Expo 2020
- 2020 Juice & Fruit Beverages World Expo (Juice Expo)
- 2020 Dried Fruits & Nuts World Expo (Nuts Expo)
Branding: FPPE 2020 has won supports from related organizations. The organizing committee will apply the momentum to create a China-represented, and Asia-led expo.
Internationalization: FPPE is an international platform. The organizing committee works with tens of foreign consulates in China and associations to promote the conference. Meanwhile, the organizing committee will co-work with brand enterprises on-line and off-line to expand the fruit packaging and processing market, realizing the global development of the fruit processing and packaging equipment industry.
Effectiveness: As one of the most professional enterprises with 18-year experience, Guangdong Grandeur International Exhibition Group will arrange professional purchasers for exhibitors to promote the actual transaction and maximize the exhibition effectiveness.
Digitization: Apply the Internet to create millions of data, and to seek the compatible customers at the first time, so as to transport the exhibition information around the world.
Customization: The exhibition will implement customized services, to accurately find the targeted buyers in the shortest time according to the needs of exhibitors, which will help the latter save their time and money.
- Fruit Processing Technique and Equipment: fruit washing machine, fruit picker, drying alley, automatic control system, etc.
- Fruit Packaging Technique and Equipment: packaging box, packaging bottle, plastic packaging products, packaging equipment, etc.
- Fruit Distribution Operation and Technology: preservation technology, cold chain and distribution service, cold storage equipment, etc.
- Fresh Retail and Technical Equipment: commercial information management system, e-commerce system, store management information, etc.
- Juice Beverage Production Line: juice extractor, cleaning machine, aseptic filling machine, etc.
- Dried Fruit and Nuts Production Line: cleaning machine, fruit picker, dryer machine, sterilizing machine, etc.
- Dealer, agent, wholesaler, retailer, exporter, alliance business, green food exclusive shop, e-businessman, etc.
- Fresh fruit planting enterprise, fresh fruit wholesale enterprise, fresh fruit chain organization, etc.
- Mega shopping mall, supermarket, exclusive shop, etc.
- Foreign trader of fruit processing and packaging equipment, purchaser, agent, purchaser, importer and exporter, etc.
- Related state agencies and departments, association of fruit processing and packaging equipment, etc.