Industrial Automation Shenzhen
Date: June 02, 2020 09:00 – June 05, 2020 18:00
Industrial Automation Shenzhen
The development of disciplines related to the new generation of artificial intelligence, theoretical modeling, technological innovation, software and hardware upgrading and other overall progress is leading to chain breakthroughs and accelerating the leap of economic and social fields from digitization and networking to intellectualization. As one of the fastest-growing regions in the global manufacturing industry, south China is following the general trend of intelligent manufacturing and upgrading, accelerating the development of transformation and upgrading, promoting the in-depth integration of informatization and industrialization, accelerating the integration of new generation of information technology and manufacturing technology, and taking intelligent manufacturing as the main direction of in-depth integration of the two.
In recent years, Shenzhen has been continuously improving its policy support system, increasing support for strategic emerging industries and future industries, and developing towards high-end manufacturing industries such as robots, precision manufacturing equipment, digital network equipment, new components, and parts. At present, among the relevant enterprises in the field of intelligent manufacturing equipment industry in Shenzhen, those involved in industrial robot manufacturing account for more than 60%, and the number of enterprises and registered capital scale are significantly higher than other industries. Shenzhen will strive to build itself into a leading and world-renowned manufacturing base for intelligent equipment, robots, and precision manufacturing industries.
Industrial Robots Sparkly Show Up
Nowadays China’s manufacturing industry adapts to the trend of digitalization, intellectualization, service-oriented, platform-base and green development. Learning from the developed countries’ successful experience of adopting Industrie 4.0 and Industrial Internet, China is dedicated to pushing ahead with the in-depth integration of the manufacturing industry and digital technology in the whole life cycle and industrial chain in line with the strategies of developing China into a powerful manufacturing country. As one of the important industrial bases of the advanced manufacturing industry, Shenzhen’s robot industry is constantly updating its technology, business types and modes and the whole chain is increasingly improved.
IAMD SHENZHEN gathered many well-known industrial robot enterprises of NACHI, Universal, IAI, YAMAZEN, SAMICK, Erbidi, TIETECH, Rokae, HSROBOT, YUMING, SMOOTH, SoftRobot, YULI, YTEA and SprutCAM to jointly showcase cutting-edge product technologies and drive upgrading of industrial automation in South China. Abidi brought its six-joint dexterous robot, which was optimized with better accuracy and stability than a traditional universal robot. The rookie made a wonderful appearance with its automation workstation of XB series light-weighted industrial robot display unit and LED module assembly line. IAI showcased the RCON- special multi-axis controller for the onsite network, which supports seven common onsite network specifications in the industrial filed, up to 16 driving shafts and saving the cabinet space.
Machine Vision South China, a new themed exhibition
Machine vision, as the soul of industrial intelligent control equipment, has been applied in the field of industrial control, with an increasingly growing market. In this regard, Gary Liu, managing director of Hannover Milano Fairs Shanghai Ltd., expressed that, with the advantages of relevant preferential policies by the government, China’s machine vision industry has ushered in a golden period of rapid development.
Adapting to the development trend of the machine vision industry, Hannover Milano Fairs Shanghai Ltd., has reached strategic cooperation with the national Level I society — China Society of Image and Graphics this year, to co-organize the Machine Vision South China 2019 as a new themed show under IAMD SHENZHEN. This exhibition attracted over 100 notable enterprises in the machine vision field such as Daheng, HuaRay, COGNEX, and Mstar.
- Intelligent equipment, industrial robots
- Industrial robot and parts, spraying robot, stacking robot, handling robot, assembly robot, laser, welding robot, rectangular coordinate robot, robot integration application, overall solution, high-end CNC system, etc
- Intelligent control system
- Control systems, PLC, SCADA, sensors and actuators, servomotors, connectors, human-machine interfaces, motion servomotors, cabinets, embedded, industrial power, electrical, wire and cable accessories, electrical equipment, process, and energy automation systems
- Mechanical drive system
- Hydraulic, pneumatic, fluid transmission and components, mechanical transmission components and components, sliding and rolling bearings, gear motors, linear technology and sealing technology
- Machine vision
- Intelligent camera, industrial lens, board card, accessories, light source, software package, machine vision integration, machine vision accessories, industrial measurement, instrumentation, flow meter, test, and AQI, visual inspection equipment
- Industrial Internet of things
- Industrial communication, Internet of things, big data/cloud computing, industrial Ethernet, industrial computer, communication, network, and Fieldbus system, assembly and handling system, linear positioning system, industrial automation information technology, and software, information security
- Non-standard automatic equipment, automatic packaging machine, automatic labeling machine, laser marking machine, 3D printing, automatic dispensing machine, automatic winding machine, various automatic production lines, electronic parts, and auxiliary equipment, training and consulting