Date: July 01, 2020 09:00 – July 03, 2020 18:00
The largest and oldest professional wine and spirits exhibition in China mainland
The largest and oldest professional wine and spirits exhibition in China mainland, organized twice a year, Spring session and Autumn session. The session Interwine China celebration will be organized during at China Import & Export Fair Complex, Area B. The three-day show, with an exhibition area of 40,000 sqm, attracts exhibitors from 52 countries and more than 50,000 professional visitors and group buyers. Intertwine is more than a 3 – day exhibition, it is a platform for wineries, importers, distributors. trade associations and sommeliers from all over the world to set up their networking in China 365 days of the year.
Being an Interwine exhibitor means gaining a foothold in the booming China markets and developing business with trade buyers. Interwine provides various possibilities for exhibitors to meet buyers by organizing all kinds of professional events. With high transparency and authenticity, producers are offered a platform to show the character of their homelands and products. In the past 15 years, Interwine has brought many business opportunities to the wine producers who want to enter the Chinese market and facilitate cooperation with their Chinese partners.
Intertwine, short for China (Guangzhou) International Wine & Spirits Exhibition, founded in 2005, has been held for many sessions with tremendous achievements and high recognition.
- It provides different possibilities for buyers to meet key producers from all over the world by attending all kinds of professional events.
- It brings many business opportunities for the wine producers who were keen to enter the Chinese market and facilitated cooperation with their Chinese partners.
- Enjoy 3 days to discover over 10,000 brands
- Import wine exhibition area: wine, spirits, sake, fruit wine, beer from various countries, low-alcohol (no alcohol) drinks, etc.
- Wine products exhibition area: wine sets, wine glasses, wine packaging, constant temperature wine cabinet, etc.