Macao International Environment Co-operation Forum & Exhibition
Date: March 26, 2020 09:00 – March 28, 2020 18:00
MIECF is honoured to have the support of the National Development and Reform Commission of the People’s Republic of China, the Ministry of Science and Technology of the People’s Republic of China, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of the People’s Republic of China and the Ministry of Ecology and Environment of the People’s Republic of China as the Special Supporting Organisations.
MIECF has been receiving generous support from the governments of the Pan-Pearl River Delta Region (including Fujian, Jiangxi, Hunan, Guangdong, Guangxi, Hainan, Sichuan, Guizhou, Yunnan and Hong Kong) and various overseas and local sectors in terms of organising high-profile delegations to take part in MIECF in Macao, which, by enabling the effective and worldwide interaction among “governments, industries, universities, research institutes, users, and financial sectors”, turns the event into an international platform that fosters the development of environmental protection industry co-operation, technology transfer and sustainable development for the countries along the “Belt and Road”, Pan-Pearl River Delta Region, the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area, Portuguese-speaking Countries, European countries and the rest of the world.
● Tap into the growth opportunities in environmental industry in the “Belt and Road”, Pan-Pearl River Delta Region, Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area, Portuguese-speaking Countries and European Countries.
● Meet quality buyers from government departments and various industries, particularly local hotels and resorts, who have a high demand and purchasing power for energy efficient products and solutions.
● Raise your business profile as an international brand for the environmental business.
● Business matching opportunities through our Hosted Buyer Program with potential buyers and to extend your business network.
● Networking with industry leaders, policy and decision makers at high profile networking events and conference.
Who Will Attend?
● Government policymakers
● Development banks, commercial and financial institutions
● R&D institutions and education institutions
● Equipment and technology solutions providers
● Suppliers and component manufacturers
● Project developers
● Legal experts and consultants
● Insurance and reinsurance companies
● Professionals in urban planning, transport planning and construction
● Specialised international media
● Think tanks and policy advisors
● Top-level corporate executives