Overseas Education Expo Taipei(OEE)
Date: September 26, 2020 09:30 – September 27, 2020 18:00
Overseas Education Expo Taipei
We are very excited to announce an expansion of the Overseas Education Expo (OEE) in Taiwan. The new event will keep all the aspects of the OEE and will add more special features to make it the best choice to recruit students in Taiwan.
The structure of the event is being expanded to allow students
The structure of the event is being expanded to allow students to not only learn about study abroad opportunities but also experience the excellence of overseas education. The title of Oh! Study’s event was changed from “International Education Expo” to “Overseas Education Expo”.
Additional Benefits for Participants
- One-on-One Pre-Fair Interview Sessions: Two hours prior to the event opening each day, OH! The study will arrange 20-minute interviews for you with pre-screened, highly-interested students. As soon as you register, we will start promoting your school for one-on-one sessions.
- Sign up students at the fair: The Expo has a special promotion that encourages students to sign up at the fair — several hundred students usually sign up! All participating schools can join this promotion by offering some sort of incentive to encourage students to sign up. Your special offer will be listed on the Expo official web site and in the fair brochure.
- Year-round student recruiting: Participants in the Expo will be fully integrated into the Oh! Study year-round student recruiting activities. Participants are priority schools for receiving students from our center!!
- Catalog: All Expo participants will be provided with a one-page color profile in the Oh! Study seasonal sales catalog — free of charge
- Website: All participants will have a multiple-page profile with their school picture and logo on the Oh! Study website, which is the most popular overseas study website in Taiwan.
- Brochure: An attractive full-color event brochure for the Expo with your school description will be distributed to all attendees at the exhibition sites free of charge. Schools can purchase half- and full-page ads in this brochure. There will be 10,000 copies of the brochure printed.