Shanghai International Top Edible Oil & Olive oil Exhibition
Date: May 07, 2020 09:00 – May 09, 2020 18:00
Shanghai International Top Edible Oil & Olive oil ExhibitionShanghai International Top Edible Oil & Olive oil Exhibition aims to increase understanding and friendship among supply enterprises and industrial buyers, business and supermarket hotels, catering procurement management department and push forward mutual benefits between suppliers and purchasers. With China’s economic development rapidly, people’s living standards greatly improved, Chinese’s edible oil consumption is changing a lot. The requirements of the edible oil for every day dinner is changing from quantity to nutrition and health at the same time. Some new varieties of edible oil arise at the historic moment, which not only has the demanded nutrition but also the great effect for prevention and control of diseases like Hypertension, cardiovascular disease, cancer, Alzheimer’s disease. It has shown from relevant data, the market capacity of the high-end edible oil in China will reach up to 100 billion Yuan in 2015. China’s edible oil market will be expanding at a rate of 80% every year, which is a considerable market prospect. TOP OIL CHINA Purchasing Trade Fair has been successfully held by Golden Commercial for several times. and gained a huge success. The exhibition has attracted nearly two hundreds of edible OIL, spices and outstanding suppliers in the field of food ingredients from more than 40 countries and regions globally. Exhibitors include MUELOLIVA, BETIS, Andalusia, Greens, KANIYA, Kingmas, Athena, Olivia, LA MASIA, Dooley, BORGES, Haishi, Golden Arowana, Fortune, LUHUA, Holiday, YOWON and numerous well-known enterprises at home and abroad, as well as importers. During the exhibition, it attracted nearly ten thousand edible oil, spices, professional buyers in the food ingredients field to attend the forum. During the exhibition, several forums also caused a lot of attention. The “Oriental Pearl” – Shanghai, which is China’s largest economic, cultural, financial center, is also the international famous food center. It has an extremely important status in China’s economic development. The successful holding of 2010 World Expo in Shanghai and the establishment of China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone have made the city stand on a higher level in economy, culture, and technology. Depending on the huge market demand of Shanghai city, the exhibition will be fully built into the top-influential Edible oil and Food Ingredients pageant. On the basis of the original, it will greatly enhance the exhibition scale, the level, and professional buyers invitation. It is estimated that the scale and quantity of the visitors will be much up; Exhibitors will be up by 80% in 2020. Professional visitors will be up by 220%
Major exhibits•High-end edible oil: corn oil, sunflower seed oil, grape seed oil, canola oil, safflower oil, wild tea oil, palm oil, linseed oil, walnut oil, rice bran oil, coconut oil, almond oil, Perilla oil, sesame oil, etc.
•Imported olive oil: extra virgin olive oil, PDO extra virgin olive oil, organic extra virgin olive oil, organic PDO extra virgin olive oil, etc.
•Dietary supplement oil: rapeseed oil, soybean oil, peanut oil, sunflower oil, and cottonseed oil, etc.
•Extended high-end edible oil products: skin care, hairdressing, beauty products based on high-end edible oil.
•High-end edible oil service: labeling, packaging and printing, packaging design, advertising design, brand promotion, etc.
• Nearly 500 big middle high store supermarkets in eastern China; nearly 500 four-star hotels; nearly 3800 high-end restaurants and hypermarkets, duty-free shops, evening show, and high-end clubs; nearly 1000 business institutions in Shanghai, including Global 500 enterprises China head offices, overseas enterprises, business corporations, international buyers China purchasing office, and international business institutions; nearly 38,000 food and beverages enterprises, food purchasers, food traders, food wholesalers, food importers and exporters and Internet marketers, etc
• Edible Oil and Olive oil dealers, distributors, traders, and producers; buyers and quality restriction staff of malls, supermarkets, and exclusive shops; buyers of catering and restaurants, western restaurants; consumers and other related persons of edible oil, condiment and food ingredients enterprises., etc
• General merchandise stores and ordinary supermarkets: GMS and ordinary supermarket purchasing centers, beverages purchasing managers, wine sales managers, GMS and ordinary supermarket managers, etc
• Cafe, hotel, and restaurant: all kinds of hotels, night clubs and restaurants, chain restaurants and chain hotels, etc
• Duty-free operation lines: duty-free operators, ship tools merchants, duty-free shops, airline companies with purchasing centers, Cruise and ferry companies with purchasing departments, etc
• E-business lines: edible oil, condiment and food ingredients’ website designers and buyers, etc