Date: September 07, 2020 09:00 – September 09, 2020 18:00
About the fair
The EuroTier trade show brand is the only platform that includes animal expertise in all segments (Dairy, Swine, Cattle, Poultry, Sheep, Fish, and Goat.) Exhibitors will have the opportunity to exhibit the latest offerings in this sector to a growing and dynamic market.
Increasing demand – Excellent business
- The livestock sector in China* – Facts & Figures
- According to market research conducted by DLG one in three farmers surveyed intend to invest in their business in the next 12 months.
- Pork will remain Chinese people´s favorite meat in the years to come, making up about 60% of all meat consumption, followed by poultry, beef and veal, and mutton and lamb.
- China is the world’s largest milk importer and now the fourth-largest producer of dairy and dairy products.
- The number of breeding farms nearly doubled from the period of 2000 to 2012 due to the heavy investments programs of the Chinese central and local government.
- The current challenges of the region imply a high demand for new technology and solutions: food quality and safety, modernization of existing facilities, improving animal health, reducing emissions, increasing feeding efficiency.
Be a part of it – reasons to participate
- Thriving market
- EuroTier China gives you the opportunity to connect with and enter a growing livestock market.
- Unique show
- The EuroTier trade show brand is the only brand that includes animal expertise in all segments (Diary, Cattle, Poultry, Sheep, Fish)
- Strong partners
- A worldwide network, strong regional contacts and seasoned partners in organizing livestock events will give EuroTier China a head start to be one of the top exhibitions of animal husbandry in the region.
- Tailored technical program
- International and national experts will be presenting and discussing key issues of animal farming concerning the special needs of the Chinese market.
- Hosted Buyer Program
- Meet your key buyers at EuroTier China. A comprehensive Hosted Buyer Program allows for more efficient networking at the show.
- Exclusive Launch Partner Program
- Your opportunity to take a central position at the event.
- Breeding animals, breeding programs, trade, reproductive technology
- Feed and other farm inputs
- Feed storage, feed production
- Animal housing and shed construction
- Keeping and feeding technology
- Climate and environmental technology
- Milking and cooling technology
- Technology for feces, solid and liquid manure
- Transport vehicles, transport services
- Processing and marketing
- Equipment and accessories
- Management and consulting
- Veterinary Medicine
- Livestock environment protection