Complete Guide on Buying from Wholesale market
Yiwu has built up more than 20 famous wholesale markets which spread all over the Yiwu city, Since 1982, the first market was founded. They are Yiwu International Trade Market (5 Districts), the main market of Yiwu, also called Futian Market, the Huangyuan market, Furniture market. Besides these markets, there are also some specialized commerce Street, as the zipper market, car accessories market, jewelry market, etc… The products of Yiwu market has won a good reputation in the world, because of the low price and good quality. In 2009, Yiwu commodities were exported to 189 countries and regions, export out the top ten countries were the United States, the United Arab Emirates, Germany, Spain, Russia, Britain, Italy, Brazil, Iran, and India. The total export value was 2.136 billion U.S. Dollars. Europe was Yiwu’s largest export area last year; export value was 665,071,900 U.S. dollars, accounting for 31% of the total annual exports. The United States remains the largest export country of Yiwu, accounting for 17% of total exports…
Shunde is the World’s Largest Furniture Wholesale Market The Shunde furniture wholesale market extends more than 5 km and is arranged by 12 rows and 20 streets. There are over 3,300 domestic and foreign furniture Traders and more than 1,500 manufacturers they display over 20,000 different types of furniture. Products ranging from living room furniture, dining room furniture, bedroom furniture, kitchen furniture, Wardrobe cabinets, hotel furniture, hotel mattress, contract furniture, Office Furniture, restaurant furniture, cafe chairs, bar stools, bathroom furniture, sanitary ware, furniture accessories, material & hardware. The market is open year-round with furniture trading more than USD1 billion in sales volume each year. There are two major furniture exhibitions held in March and August each year in Longjiang town of Shunde district. For International Furniture Buyers they also have China International Furniture Fair (CIFF) held twice in a year in March and September.
The Guangzhou Market is by far the most colorful and the best in China. You can find just about anything you can imagine at wholesale prices and less. The Guangzhou Markets are very well organized in that vast areas are laid out just for the markets and one of the biggest one stretches west from Hai zhu Guang Chang to Sha Mian Island, where you can find everything from toys, furnishings, glasses, leather products, fabric, cloth materials, cosmetics, crafts, stationery, shoes, latest fashion apparels, watches, motorcycle spare parts, electronics, mobiles, computer accessories, digital cameras and even dried foods, traditional medicine, pets and lots more.
China Manufacturing Distribution Breakdown
- Electronic Industry: Mainly in Guangdong (33%), the rest in Yangtze River delta, Sichuan, Shaanxi Provinces.
- Textile Industry: Mainly in Zhejiang (18%) and Jiangsu (20%), the rest in Fujian, Guangdong, Shandong Provinces.
- Leather & Feather: South-East Coastal areas, Hebei, Henan, Chongqing and Ningxia provinces.
- Metal Product: Zhejiang, Guangdong, Jiangsu, Shandong, Hebei, Henan provinces.
- Glass: More in Hebei, Jiangsu, some in Shandong and Guangdong provinces.
- Ceramics: Jingdezhen in Jiangxi provinces
- Furniture: Mainly in Guangdong and Hebei province, the rest in Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Shanghai, Chengdu and Beijing.
- Construction: More in Shandong province, the rest in Hubei, Henan, Guangdong, Jiangsu, Beijing, Zhejiang.
- Household Appliance: Guangdong, Zhejiang, Shandong provinces.
- Artware & Stationary & Sporting: Zhejiang, Fujian, Guangdong, Hubei
- Papermaking & Printing: Guangdong, Zhejiang, Jiangsu, Shandong, Fujian
- Machinery Manufacturing: Dongbei Area, Hunan and Hubei provinces.
- Petrochemical Industry: Shandong (32%), Liaoning (21%), Guangdong (15%)
- Pharmaceutical Industry: Tianjin city, Xian city in Shanxi province
- Food & Beverage: Liaoning, Shandong, Jiangsu, Guangdong, Fujian, Hebei, Henan, Hunan, Hubei, Inner Mongolia
- Transportation Equipment:
- Motor & Bicycle: Taizhou city in Zhejiang province (40%)
- Shipping/Vessel: Yangtze River delta, Pearl River Delta, Bohai Bay Areas
- Automobile: Mainly in Jilin, Hubei, Shanghai and Yangtze River delta, the rest in Pearl River Delta, Beijing
The China Import and Export Fair also known Canton Fair is the largest biannual China trade fairs, canton trade fairs, China trade shows of any kind and held in Guangzhou (Pazhou Complex). The fair began in 1953 and now held in April 15 and will run until May & October 15 and will run until Nov. Canton Fair Dates Fall
- Phase 1 : October 15-19 : Building & Contruction, Automotive and Parts, Hardware & Tools
- Phase 2 : October 23-27 : Consumer goods, Gifts, Home Decorations
- Phase 3 : October 31-November 4: Office Supplies, Sporting & Outdoors
- Phase 1 : April 15-19 : Building & Contruction, Automotive and Parts, Hardware & Tools
- Phase 2 : April 23-27 : Consumer goods, Gifts, Home Decorations
- Phase 3 : May 1-5: Office Supplies, Sporting & Outdoors
What does India Import from China? and the World? – Past 3 Years Statistics What Does India Import?