Inter Airport China
Date: September 02, 2020 09:30 – September 04, 2020 18:00
Inter Airport China
Inter Airport China, known as the first domestic airport equipment in the industry, has been successfully held in Beijing many times, witnessing the rapid and healthy development of civil airport construction in China in the past 14 years. As the largest and most influential professional exhibition in the field of airport construction in the Asia-pacific region, inter airport China has become an international grand gathering for airport technology, equipment and service supply and demand to carry out in-depth cooperation and exchange and discuss the development of airport construction in the region. It is also a sister exhibition of inter airport Europe and inter airport South East Asia.
The last inter airport China exhibition broke records in terms of both exhibitors and visitors
The last inter airport China exhibition broke records in terms of both exhibitors and visitors, with 4,314 professional visitors and buyers attending the exhibition. The number of exhibitors increased by 19% compared with the previous year, the number of visitors increased by 22%, and the net booth area increased by 20%.In the show, you can see not only from 20 countries and regions, nearly 240 companies and brands to bring the most innovative products and the most advanced ideas, also can see from the top 50 of the airport and major airlines decision-makers, it embodies the Intel airport China not only for the domestic and international well-known airport equipment suppliers to build a platform of exchanges and cooperation, also for our country civil airport construction and development has played a positive role in promoting.
Scope of exhibits
1. Ground support equipment and services (airport special vehicles, aircraft traction, loading and unloading system, mobile cargo handling system, baggage transportation, aircraft de-icing, conveyor belt technology, power supply, etc.)
2. Terminal construction and installation (baggage handling, security check, security, access control technology, check-in counter, lighting and HVAC, airport seats, etc.)
3. Airport construction equipment and technology (runway design and construction, technical equipment installation, planning, consulting and construction, wastewater treatment, etc.)
4. Technical system (aircraft maintenance, runway maintenance, airport lighting, navigation assistance, environmental control, etc.)
5. Interior decoration of terminal (ground, shops, furniture, other terminal equipment, etc.)
6. Relevant service organizations (associations, property management, consulting agencies, magazines and information, other services, etc.)
7. Information technology (atc equipment and technology, baggage management, airport management, passenger management, Internet service, etc.)