World Battery Industry Expo
Date: August 16, 2020 09:30 – August 18, 2020 18:00
The World Battery Industry Expo
The World Battery Industry Expo is upgraded from the Asia Pacific battery exhibition. The expo is called the “world battery industry expo and the Asia Pacific battery exhibition” (WBE), focusing on building a world-class exhibition and trading platform for power, energy storage, 3C and intelligent terminal batteries, and industrial chain. And with its large number of foreign buyers and end-user buyers, the industry as “the battery industry Canton fair”!
The world battery expo is co-sponsored by the Guangdong battery industry association, Tianjin battery industry association, Dongguan lithium battery industry association, Guangdong foreign economic cooperation enterprise association, Guangdong Guangdong-hong Kong-Macao economic and trade cooperation promotion association, Guangdong Hongwei international exhibition group, and Guangzhou Shuo Xin exhibition co., LTD.
battery exhibition area
- Power batteries: all kinds of the square, cylindrical, soft-pack lithium-ion power batteries, cells, modules and packs, solid-state batteries, supercapacitors, fuel cells, air batteries and new energy vehicles, electric vehicles powertrain, electrical control, power supply and charging facilities;
- Energy storage battery and energy storage system: lithium battery, lead battery, supercapacitor, container energy storage, home energy storage, base station energy storage, microgrid, distributed energy, etc.
- Cardiac intelligent terminals, robot, Internet, electronic cigarettes, TWS headphones in areas such as battery/PACK, 3 c batteries, and various battery: including all kinds of the lithium-ion battery, polymer battery, nickel-metal hydride batteries, button batteries, batteries, and paper and zinc base lithium, sodium, manganese, sulfur, high nickel, and rich lithium battery, special battery, etc.;
- BMS and battery control systems, thermal management systems, fuses, protection panels, battery monitoring/fire extinguishing devices, etc.
Battery accessories, materials, and equipment exhibition area
- Battery case, pole ear, cap, connector, wiring harness, charger, battery accessories, and parts processing equipment, etc.;
- Lithium battery materials include positive electrode materials, negative electrode materials, electrolyte, battery diaphragm, aluminum-plastic film, protective film, tape, material materials/additives, material processing equipment, analysis and test instruments;
- Lithium battery grinding, mixing, coating, roll, strip, film, winding, assembly, baking, shell entry, dehumidification, liquid injection, sealing, welding, forming and so on as well as lithium battery smart module line, PACK sorting, spot welding, coating, distribution, assembly, testing, etc.
- Lithium battery environmental protection equipment, cascade utilization, recovery and treatment technology.
The solid-state battery exhibition area
- All-solid and mixed solid-liquid electrolyte power lithium batteries, energy storage batteries and flexible batteries, etc.;
- Solid electrolyte materials, solid battery anode and cathode materials, solid electrolyte diaphragm and other materials and technologies;
- Solid-state battery production equipment and testing equipment, etc.
Ultracapacitor industry exhibition area
- All kinds of combined and laminated supercapacitors used in energy storage, automobile, electronics, new energy, and other fields;
- Production and manufacturing equipment, testing and experimental instruments, monitoring and maintenance instruments in use;
- All kinds of supercapacitor materials and parts (including graphene, activated carbon, diaphragm, fluid collection, etc.).
hydrogen energy and hydrogen fuel cell industry exhibition area
- Hydrogen production, storage, and safety testing technology and equipment, hydrogenation station equipment, etc.;
- Various fuel cells and system applications, fuel cell vehicles;
- Fuel cell materials, supporting devices/systems, production, and processing equipment, testing, and analysis technologies, and equipment.
Graphene and nanotechnology exhibition area
- Graphene materials, graphene materials, and applications, etc.
- Graphene powder preparation equipment, microwave treatment, heat treatment equipment, packaging equipment, coating equipment, etc.
- Graphene films and film growth CVD equipment, transfer equipment, analysis, and testing instruments.
Energy storage technology exhibition area
- Energy storage batteries and systems for industrial use such as wind power, photovoltaic power, solar energy, and solar energy;
- Large-scale energy storage, micro-grid, distributed energy, home energy storage, base station energy storage, etc.;
- Energy storage system components, inverter, converter, island system, resistance filter, UPS power supply, etc.