Stretch film making machine mainly use LLDPE, LDPE or recycled LLDPE material to produce one side sticky or 2 sides sticky grass film, stretch film, cling film, cast stretch film, etc. The width from 20mm to 2000mm, single layer to 2 layers, 3 layers, 5layers, and so on.
This Unit is based on long-time manufacturing experience, combine with Italy and American high-tech to produce high plasticity, easy to operate, long life, and power-saving machine. This machine is fit for making a stretch film, cling film and protecting film.
Its Supply Ability is: 30 Set/Sets per Month
Features of XHD LLDPE polyethylene stretch film making machine
1) Higher output with stable quality stretch film.
2) Higher speed with good ideal tensile and anti-pricking stretch film, which ensures the bigger output.
3) Power saving and good plasticization can save 1/3 power among the same model machine.
4) Good water-cooling effect and imported die steel to make sure making even and good ductility stretch film.
5) Swing system installed to adjust the film thickness and evenness.
6) The alloy screw adopts special mixing function and high plasticizing design which combine import static mixer to ensure plasticization is great, color is uniform and increases extrusion capacity greatly.
7) Auto PLC controlled, Auto cutting & rewinding, fully automatic.
Easy operating, long life, energy saving
Stable and reasonable extrusion
High-quality T-die for excellent film evenness and stability
Enhanced cooling system
(adopts 720 mm diameter primary cooling roller and 370 mm diameter secondary cooling roller)
Advanced oscillation (swing) system
Highest winding speed (up to 200m/min) among similar stretch film machines
High production capacity: up to 350 kgs/h at film thickness 23 microns and 150 m/min
Patented automatic paper cores unloading & loading system (Optional)
Optional fully automatic thickness gauge
Excellent stretch film rolls quality for both hand use rolls and stretches use rolls
Structure of the Machine
1) The most usage pallet packaging: Such as fertile, cement, chemical industrial raw material, building material, etc.
2) Horizontal packaging: Metal pipe, aluminum alloy material, timber, etc.
3) Rotational twist: Rolling paper, carpet, etc.
4) Binding: Glass container, acceptance, etc.
5) Break-bulk packaging: Soybean, grain, plastic particle, etc.
6) Storage packaging: Such as grass.
7) Manual packaging: It is used in wholesales, journals, printing, electronic products, foodstuffs, etc.
8) Ring twist packaging: Type, wire, cable, steel silk, etc.
I work in an International Sourcing company called Wedoimport.com. We help people cut costs & manage their risks when importing from China. We do this by doing background checks on suppliers, signing Chinese contracts on our client’s behalf, carrying out inspections & a range of other services.