Date: July 29, 2020 09:30 – July 31, 2020 18:00
PU CHINA SHANGHAI
PU China was held at Shanghai World Expo Exhibition and Convention Center during. This exhibition attracted a total of 8,795 unique visitors. Scanners show that over 3 days there was a footfall of 22,156 visiting the exhibition. First-day attendance was 5,775. Second-day attendance was 4,433 of which 2,540 were first-comers. Third-day attendance was 1,000 with 50% being their only day of attendance to the show. 75% of visitors are involved in purchasing decisions.
VISITING UTECH ASIA
Visiting the UTECH Asia exhibition is completely FREE of charge and allows you to see the latest technology available to the Asian polyurethanes market. There are many ways of sourcing product and supplier information, but only by attending a live event can you put a supplier’s claims comprehensively to the test.
Visiting UTECH Asia allows you to examine the products for yourself, questioning their creators, and comparing and contrasting their performance with other suppliers in the hall.
In addition, there will be hour-long seminars which are free to attend the exhibition. No registration is needed. The schedule of presentations will be provided closer to the show.
HOW YOU COULD BENEFIT AT THE EXHIBITION
- Compile a wide range of competitive information on products and suppliers for the region in a concentrated period of time
- Keep abreast of industry and market developments
- UTECH Asia provides a rich source of new ideas and applications and, as such, should play an important role in strategic planning and development of your business
- Network and develop key business contacts
- UTECH Asia is a focal point for the industry in the region, attracting a broad cross-section of representatives, from buyers and sellers, to trade associations and the media
- Consolidate business relationships
- Appoint agents/seek principals
- Obtain technical knowledge
- Network with over 100 top level exhibitors from a broad cross-section of the industry
- Meet with experts from the leading associations
- Discover ways to increase efficiency and boost profits
- See product launches and the newest equipment
- Learn from well-respected members of the industry and the key associations in the free to attend seminar streams
OUR ATTENDEE PROFILE
Our visitors include members from various industry verticals including:
- Automotive & Transportation
- Building & Construction
- Footwear & Clothing
- Furniture & Bedding
- Household Goods
- Sanitary Ware
- Marine & Offshore
- Paints & Coatings
- Electro Technical