Spun lace Nonwoven Production Line for Wet Wipes and Tissue
Production lines for spunlaced nonwoven composites with pulp for use in the wipes and medical sectors with special attention to raw material costs saving, energy-saving and environmental protection Features:
- Feeder equipment: Different feeder equipment can be supplied according to different raw material ratio, for example, the weighing feeder & mixer are suitable to the exact ratio of more than two raw materials, while the reciprocating bale plucker is for single or multiple raw materials.
- To realize the fine mix of multiple raw materials, a rough opener (optional) can be added before the mixer.
- The roller-type carding machine is used in the process of carding and web forming, and the number of this machine can be one group, or two groups overlapped which is depending on the product gram weight.
- Spun-laced equipment adopts modular design. There are various types of spun-laced equipment to supply, such as “three drums”, “two drums & one platform”, “three drums & one platform” and so on, and different combinations produce different styles of cloth cover.
- Dryer machine: “Cylinder dryer” (contact), “drum dryer” (Through Air Drying system), “cylinder dryer & drum dryer”.
- Electrical control system: On-line electrical control system makes remote operation and monitoring attained easily.
|Designed Speed||180m/min (50Hz)|
|Imported Strip||10 Pcs|
|Injector Material||Stainless Steel|
|Product Application||Hygiene Material, Wet Wipes, and Tissue|
nonwoven, production, tissue, wipes
I work in an International Sourcing company called Wedoimport.com. We help people cut costs & manage their risks when importing from China. We do this by doing background checks on suppliers, signing Chinese contracts on our client’s behalf, carrying out inspections & a range of other services.